Adventure Scuba is proud to be an authorized dealer for all of the brands listed at the bottom of this page. Each of the logos you see is a link to the manufacturers websites. Feel free to browse each and every one of them. We carry a diverse selection in our retail shop and can special order anything you see online. Here is what you can expect from Adventure Scuba
Adventure Scuba offers Service and Repair of all of the brands of scuba gear for which we are authorized dealers as well as all many other brands. All repairs are sent out to 3rd party repair facility, please call first if we aren’t a dealer.
In either case the following applies:
- All scuba equipment will be professionally inspected and serviced according to manufacturers guidelines.
- All parts used are genuine replacement parts from the manufacturers.
- All worn/replaced parts will be returned for your inspection.
- All work is guaranteed for 30 days.
Rates are as follows:
- Overhaul 1st and 2nd Stage Regulator $79.99 + tax (+ parts if not covered under manufacturer’s warrantee)
- Overhaul addition 2nd Stage FREE (+ parts if not covered under manufacturer’s warrantee)
- Overhaul of Zeagle Octo Plus (or other similar alt) $29.99 + tax (+ parts if not covered under manufacturer’s warrantee)
- BCD Annual Inspection $15.00
- Tank Fill Air $12.00
- Tank Annual Visual Inspection (VIP) $25.00 (air fill included)
- Tank Hydrostatic Test $70.00 (vip and air fill included)
Service times vary with season so please call for estimate.