ScubaPro Knighthawk BC
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
- Back flotation positions the air cell in back, providing exceptional freedom of movement while decreasing hydro-drag by reducing bulk.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Compression straps rein in the air cell when it is deflated and contribute to optimum volume control.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Dual zippered pockets -- one an expandable rollout -- provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for an even load distribution.
- Quick-release integrated weight system pouches accommodate 10 to 12 pounds each (depending on size) and secure with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches counterbalance the front ballast weight to create a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.